Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boys Can Wear Tutus Too, Right??

My friend, Libby, has been figuring out how to make tutus and needed some "models" for sizing purposes.  Both myself and our friend, Kara, have boys and not girls (yet) but we were happy to let Libby try the tutus on our sons.  Ha Ha!  Jude is 14 months old and Rock is 3 months old, so Libby was able to get an idea of their differences in sizes.   While they were modeling their tutus we thought it would be funny to capture a few pictures of this rare occasion!  Here are our boys in all their tutu glory:





2 comments:

  1. Ashley, this post made me almost spit my coffee out of my mouth. I love it. Jimmy Fickling would kill me if I did that to Davis but, I personally love a good boy baby in a tutu! LOL! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our kids are simply confident in their manhood.

    ReplyDelete